JDRC is searching for a DevOps / Linux Engineer for an exciting position in Quantico, VA. The candidate will need to be a self starter and able to get up to speed relatively quickly. We are searching for an engineer who can interpret the customer’s vision and transform it into reality by successfully leveraging past technical knowledge and experience.
The candidate will be responsible for configuring bare metal installations to conform to customer specifications with regards to network connectivity and security. The candidate will also need to be well versed in DevOps activities such as maintaining continuous field operations, troubleshooting, and deployment of system updates.
This is a new requirement for an ongoing, secure project with a well respected customer.
• Linux (preferably Ubuntu and/or Centos)
• Experience with building, configuring, and managing secure networking hardware
• Demonstrated technical knowledge with creating and modifying Openstack configurations, including experience with Ansible scripts
• Past performance utilizing Amazon Web Services
• Knowledge of development and maintenance of Python scripts
• DevOps activities such as maintaining continuous field operations, troubleshooting, and deployment of system updates
Years Of Experience:
Customer prefers senior level candidate (8+ years), but the ability to perform the work at a high level is more valuable to the client than ‘physical time on a job’.
Work will be performed in Quantico, VA at customer site, and will require some time at the customer’s Manassas location to interface with physical hardware.
Candidate will require a minimum of TS for consideration and will be required to obtain a CI poly. Candidate will also need to be SCI eligible.
|Job Category||DevOps, Linux Engineer|