JDRC is looking to fill a hardware engineering position. This position is typically an electrical engineer with digital design experience. The position is for development assistance with a PC-based network sniffer card utilizing PCIe and 1Gbps Ethernet technologies. The engineering team is located near Quantico, VA.
- BS or MS in an engineering discipline, computer science, or physics.
Required Skills and Education:
- BS or MS in an engineering discipline, computer science, or physics
- Minimum 3 years (5 years highly preferred) FPGA high speed design experience
- Good communication skills
- Xilinx Virtex family of FPGAs
- Xilinx’s development tools: ModelSim, Vivado, and Vivado SDK
- Programming with Verilog, System Verilog
- Ethernet protocols
- High-speed serial communications, including PCIe
- Knowledge of:
Micro blaze, Linux, and VPN technology
- Familiarity with:
IXIA packet generation products
TCAMs (Ternary Content Addressable Memory)
- Good laboratory test and debug skills: The ability to use oscilloscopes, analyzers, and Chipscope for debugging both boards and FPGA designs is a plus.
Candidate must be a US Citizen with an active TS clearance. Willingness to apply for SCI access, if customer requested.
JDRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Job Category||Electrical Engineer|