JDRC is looking for a strong C# developer to create new and innovative user interfaces for a mission-critical application for a customer. The developer will work on-site with a small, highly-motivated team to create user interfaces, interface to SQL and NOSQL databases, and work with HLT tools.
Typical Education & Experience:
Typically a Bachelor’s Degree and 6 years work experience or equivalent experience. Prefer bachelors in IT field or equivalent work experience. NoSQL database experience desired.
Required Skills and Education:
Must have four (4) or more years of technical experience as an applications programmer on computer and database management systems. Requires a high degree of competence in analyzing functional business applications and design specifications for functional activities. Applicant should possess knowledge of computer equipment and the ability to develop complex software to satisfy design objectives. The position requires competence in business applications design, database management, and use of programming languages.
• C# programming language on Windows servers
• Develop user interfaces for critical applications
• Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
• Windows Communication Foundation Services (WCF)
• Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) database experience
• Create, Read, Update, and Delete (CRUD) operation familiarity on both RDBMS and NoSQL
• Develop diagrams and documentation as needed
• Work on-site with Government collaboration/direction
• Possess knowledge of computer equipment and the ability to develop complex software to satisfy design objectives.
Candidate must be a US Citizen with an active TS clearance. Candidate will need to pass a CI poly per customer requirements.
JDRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Job Category||Software Engineer|